Great Falls Montana is located in the center of Big Sky Country and is a premiere gateway to rugged, breathtaking, and diverse landscapes. The lines are short, the traffic flows, and it’s easy to find the window seat with a view. With several modes of transportation that offer friendly service and competitive rates, traveling to and from Great Falls is a breeze.
Great Falls International Airport | 2800 Terminal Drive, Great Falls, MT | 406-727-3404
Great Falls has the lowest average airfares in Montana three years running. Direct flights come in from:
- Phoenix/Mesa, Arizona | Allegiant Air | Twice Weekly Flight
- Denver, Colorado | United Airlines | Two Daily Flights
- Minneapolis, Minnesota | Delta Airlines | Two Daily Flights
- Las Vegas, Nevada | Allegiant Air | Twice Weekly Flight
- Salt Lake City, Utah | Delta Airlines | Three Daily Flights
- Chicago, Illinois | United Airlines | Twice Weekly Flight
- Seattle, Washington | Alaska Airlines | Two Daily Flights
Great Falls Montana averages 450 daily seats, and 4,500 seats per week.
Big Sky Bus Lines | 800-990-1283
Tour coach and school bus charters are available to meet your needs for group transportation. The 47-seat passenger coach is equipped with television and VCR, tinted windows, a restroom, reclining seats, and air conditioning. The 54-56 passenger coaches are all DVD-equipped. A 32 passenger mini-coach is also available.
Montana Adventure Shuttle | 406-493-2345
Montana Adventure Shuttle provides group shuttling, adventure, tours, and more throughout Montana. Montana Adventure Shuttle is where adventure stories begin!
Diamond Cab | 800-TAXI-USA | 406-453-3241
Take Diamond Cab for a welcoming, affordable, and memorable trip. Call to request a ride from a local Great Falls driver in minutes.
Download the Uber app to get a reliable ride in minutes at the tap of a button. Drivers take customers to any destination in and around Great Falls or beyond.