Believe it or not, there are only 99 days left in the year 2021. And with that, it’s time again to share your October to-do list in Great Falls, Montana. Start planning now so you don’t miss out on these experiences!
1. Great art is up for sale again, during the BCAAGF Art Gala Fundraiser at the Great Falls International Airport Event Center! Both a silent and live auction, as well as a quick finish, will keep you entertained throughout the evening.
2. Watch the Facebook Live of the Sip ‘n Dip Music Bar Live Auditions on October 5th and 6th, where contestants are judged by an all-star panel led by Aaron and Thea Tippin! While Piano Pat can never be replaced, we are excited to see who will be crowned the new voice of our favorite mermaid bar!
3. Sure, football season is back, but we’re also thrilled that the Great Falls Symphony’s season starts this month! Get your tickets for their upcoming shows this month (and every other month) to experience the mix of community and world-renown artists!
4. Get your tickets now for a Halloween Party (with costumes!) you’re sure to love at the Heritage Inn! The Night of The Living Ales is October 16th and is sure to be a spooky good time.
5. The Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art now only has a new exhibition opening on October 1st (Beyond Intention featuring contemporary fiber and mixed-media artists Maggy Rozycki Hiltner, Ashley V. Blalock, and Jennifer Reifsneider), but it is also a great place to get in the Halloween spirit! Ghost Hunts USA recently hosted two ghost hunts at The Square this year, and we can’t wait to hear all about it from their Executive Director. We’ll share the stories on our podcast later this month!
6. Take a scenic drive this fall and see all the diverse landscapes surrounding Great Falls in their fall glory! Remember to snap a picture and tag us on our Instagram to be featured.
7. Fusion Fight League returns to Great Falls on October 16th with semi-final bouts in several weight classes! Get your tickets now!
8. The Good Wood Guys aren’t only an awesome Urban Saw Mill, but they make from a great destination this fall with their pumpkin patch! Tour the patch, play some games, and take fall pictures galore!
10. We lied, this list includes an event that’s in December, but we really want you to start planning for it now: The Holiday Block Party at the Celtic Cowboy, which will be where the Great Falls Historic Trolley leaves from to start the Ugly Sweater Pub Crawl on December 4th, 202! Get your tickets now and start making or searching for those ugly Christmas sweaters!