Here’s a to-do list that you can actually get done.*
*Art, wine, and mermaids required.
- Do you hug trees? Love nature? Tell your husband that you are going to your Nature Club meeting and head over to Natural Wine Wednesdays at Mighty Mo Brewing Company.
- As if skiing weren’t challenging enough, Silvercrest Trails is upping the ante with a Moonlight Ski Event. Headlamp required.
- Watch other people do awesome things with hopes that you’ll do the same during the Moutainfilm on Tour film festival.
- Get fancy in Great Falls and enjoy this Runway Show with live music and mimosas.
- Ever wonder what Sir Elton John hangs on his walls? Probably not until you just read this, but now you NEED to know. Find out at the DG House & King Kuka Exhibit at the First People’s Buffalo Jump.
- Prove that you’re the most smartest about things of little importance during Trivia night at Enbar hosted by men that can do their makeup better than you.
- Find out how intoxicating a mermaid kiss is at Sip ‘n Dip’s Mermaid Brunch.
- These people are going to dance like someone is watching at the Great Western Living and Design Show at Montana ExpoPark.
- Murder is illegal, yet you’re obsessed with being entertained by it. Take a hint and see Clue on STAGE at 3-D International.
- Call in sick and celebrate all things greens during the St. Patrick’s Day Parade and all-day celebration at The Celtic Cowboy.
- All about that Bass…and Soprano, Alto, and Tenor. Celebrate Great Falls Symphonic Choir’s 60th Anniversary with their Jubilee.
- Some people drink red wine, others paint with it. Check out the CM Russell Auction Preview to see just how creative artists are.
Let us know how your March to Do List is coming along and tag us on Facebook and Instagram. As always, enjoy the 53 miles of trails, 10 museums, 5 state parks, 3 Rivers, 2 Wilderness Areas, and 1 Wildlife Refuge in Great Falls. Western Art Week is March 18-22, 2020. If you are lucky enough to be here for it, take advantage of the live music, dancing, auctions, raffles, and art in every form imaginable.