There are always so many things to do in Montana’s Basecamp for Art & Adventure. The museums, state parks, and mountains are open anytime, but here are our top 25 things you can only do in March in Great Falls.
1. Enjoy a night among the stars with the Central Montana Astronomy Society’s Star Party
2. Take in the touring Concordia Choir performance
3. Don your tacky attire and show your skills during the 6th Annual Brock Stokke Bump Off
4. Tie Flies at the Fly Tying Fun Night
5. Immerse yourself in the storytelling and music of William Florian
6. Chill out and enjoy hard-hitting hockey action as the Great Falls American’s take on Butte
7. Experience 5 plays in one with Acts of Madness, a dinner theatre with Act Normal Theatre Troup
8. Witness the rap stylings of Coaster as he performs LIVE
9. Welcome Spring and get ideas during the Great Falls Home and Garden Show
10. Test your archery skills during the Foul Weather Shoot
11. Check out the NEW Garden Bar any Thursday and listen to live music by Chuck Fulcher.
12. Visit the Masonic Temple and listen as the Chinook Winds perform All that Jazz
13. Try your hand at Broomball during the 2nd Annual Brooms & Brews Tournament
14. Watch the Missouri River Dance Company perform traditional native dance
15. Cheer for the University of Providence Argo Softball team as they take on Northwest Christian
16. Allow yourself to be entertained by Academy of Western Artists 2018 Western Music Female entertainer nominee Almeda Bradshaw
17. Join in as Montana artist, Supaman engages audiences during a LIVE performance
18. Get groovy with gospel funk rock artist Reverend Doctor
19. Find treasures at the Prairie Sisters Vintage Market
20. Enjoy the toe loop, salchow, axel, and lutz LIVE during the figure skating Spring Fling Ice Show
21. Embrace western tradition while watching athletes compete during barrel racing
22. Meet artist Nikolyn Garner during a reception to kick off his new exhibit
23. Be Inspired by Trey Gowdy
24. Get your Irish on during the Saint Patrick’s Day Parade through downtown
25. Witness the Western Art Capital of the World during Western Art Week!
Rooms are always available! Reserve yours now and make your plans to experience Montana’s Basecamp in March.