Great Falls, Montana has the lowest average airfares in Montana and is located at the intersection of Interstate HWY 15 and State HWY 200. There are many ways to get to Great Falls, choose the one best for you.
Glacier National Park | 157 miles | 253 km
Billings | 217 miles | 349 km
Yellowstone National Park | 222 miles | 357 km
Calgary | 319 miles | 513 km
Spokane | 364 miles | 568 km
Salt Lake City | 571 miles | 919 km
Denver | 770 miles | 1,239 km
Minneapolis | 967 miles | 1,556 km
Great Falls International Airport | 2800 Terminal Drive, Great Falls, MT | 406-727-3404
Great Falls has the lowest average airfares in Montana three years running. Direct flights come in from:
- Phoenix/Mesa, Arizona | Allegiant Air | Twice Weekly Flight
- Denver, Colorado | United Airlines | Two Daily Flights
- Minneapolis, Minnesota | Delta Airlines | Two Daily Flights
- Las Vegas, Nevada | Allegiant Air | Twice Weekly Flight
- Salt Lake City, Utah | Delta Airlines | Three Daily Flights
- Chicago, Illinois | United Airlines | Twice Weekly Seasonal Flight
- Seattle, Washington | Alaska Airlines | Two Daily Flights
Salt Lake City Express | 326 1st Avenue S | 800-356-9796
Salt Lake Express is a shuttle service company popular along the northern I-15, that picks up and drops off passengers at the Great Falls Transit District building who are traveling in and out of Great Falls.
Amtrak | 230 West Central Ave, Shelby, Montana | 800-356-9796
Amtrak runs across the top of Montana, following Highway 2 from the time in enters until it leaves. The station is Shelby is less than an hour and a half from Great Falls, Montana. Golden Triangle Transit can provide a transfer to Great Falls, Montana. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 406-470-0727 by 4 pm the day before you plan to travel.